SUMMER YOGA COACHING
Time to give some love to your feet!
It's too easy to take our feet for granted.
Here's a practice to increase balance, stay agile, and keep your reflexes sharp. You will open up the bottoms of the feet, the front of the ankles, calves, and toes.
Length: 11 minutes
Intention: Tread Softly
Props: A tennis ball, chair
Coaching with Irena
Here's what to expect over the next 3 weeks.
9 Yoga Practices (3 a week)
- Monday and Wednesday - Bite Size Yoga Practice (5-10 minutes to introduce the big concept for the Yoga Flow.)
- Friday - Yoga Flow (30-45 minute practice incorporating Bite Size Yoga bits)
- You pick your days to practice.
- There will be support and accountability in the Private Facebook Group.
- Check - Simplicity and Discipline
Private Facebook Group
- You have direct access to me and can ask your yoga questions with ease.
- This is a secret group that only the yogis in the coaching group will have access to.
- Practicing with a group of people makes it fun and motivating.
- Develop life long friendships across the globe!
- The inspiration that comes from being part of curious, open, and enthusiastic seekers.
- Check - Accountability and Support
Live Online Coaching Call (once a week)
- You will be given a link to the online meeting room.
- You can see me and the others in the group (You have the option to block video, and mute yourself).
- Calls will be 45-60 minutes long.
- My goal is to record them, so if you can't be on live, you can watch them later.
- Intention for these calls is to ask questions and receive answers.
- Check - Motivation and Inspiration
I'll see you on your mat!
Let me know how it's going! If questions arise or if you would like more information on a topic! I am here for you!