SUMMER YOGA COACHING
perseverance & commitment
You're on a roll!
Keep up the great work! Today you will be holding the yoga poses in this video for 1 minute. There are 3 poses that are practiced on each side for one time, plus a finishing pose. Making 7 poses total.
Today is about going deeper into the stretch and realizing that things that appear easy on the surface, most likely took a lot of work. Think of the dancers who work for hours and years to make their leaps look effortless. They only get there because they have tenacity. The ability to persevere and commit to their drive.
You'll notice the poses in the practice look deceivingly easy. Yet, they take effort. Can you find the grace in it?
Let's get to playing yoga!
Length: 7 minutes
Intention: Hold Poses for 1 minute each
Focus: Open Shoulders
Props: Possibly a belt or strap
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
Coaching with Irena
Here's what to expect over the next 3 weeks.
9 Yoga Practices (3 a week)
- Monday and Wednesday - Bite Size Yoga Practice (5-10 minutes to introduce the big concept for the Yoga Flow.)
- Friday - Yoga Flow (30-45 minute practice incorporating Bite Size Yoga bits)
- You pick your days to practice.
- There will be support and accountability in the Private Facebook Group.
- Check - Simplicity and Discipline
Private Facebook Group
- You have direct access to me and can ask your yoga questions with ease.
- This is a secret group that only the yogis in the coaching group will have access to.
- Practicing with a group of people makes it fun and motivating.
- Develop life long friendships across the globe!
- The inspiration that comes from being part of curious, open, and enthusiastic seekers.
- Check - Accountability and Support
Live Online Coaching Call (once a week)
- You will be given a link to the online meeting room.
- You can see me and the others in the group (You have the option to block video, and mute yourself).
- Calls will be 45-60 minutes long.
- My goal is to record them, so if you can't be on live, you can watch them later.
- Intention for these calls is to ask questions and receive answers.
- Check - Motivation and Inspiration
I'll see you on your mat!
Let me know how it's going! If questions arise or if you would like more information on a topic! I am here for you!