Sunday, March 20, 2016
1- 3 p.m.
My Private Studio in Cincinnati, Ohio
Standing on your hands can be intimidating and a little scary (especially for onlookers like Lexi in the picture above). Forget about the balancing part, just getting your legs over your head is work enough!
I wanted to offer a workshop in a small setting so I could address your needs individually. So we could explore this pose in a safe setting with just a few other people. This gives you the attention of a private session in a semi-private setting. It makes it much easier to explore the vulnerabilities we can feel as we try this pose.
Am I strong enough? Will my arms be a able to hold my weight? How do you even begin a practice like this? What alternatives can I practice as I work my way to balancing?
Handstand is long time favorite of mine and I have been playing in this upside down world and teaching this pose for almost 20 years. So I've picked up a few tricks and tips along the way that I would LOVE to share with you.
How do I know this workshop is a good fit for me?
- You've been practicing yoga for at least a year and can stay in downward dog for one minute.
- You don't have a handstand practice yet but you would really love to learn this pose.
- You would LOVE a set of DETAILED STEPS explaining how you can work up to handstand.
- You have a handstand practice and would love to learn some ways to work on balancing in this pose.
- You are open hearted and open minded.
- You are not working with any serious shoulder, wrist, or hand injuries.
If this sounds like a fit for you go below and click the button. This workshop is limited to the first 6 people who reserve their spot. My goal is to visually record this workshop (Chace, my son the wonderful cameraman, will be recording). The recording will be given to attendees (barring all goes well) and will be offered for purchase for those that cannot attend but would like to have a set of detailed steps and visual. All attendees will receive a hard copy "booklet" of the poses and detailed steps we take towards handstand.
One thing I am very good at doing is BREAKING DOWN yoga poses and giving students step by step details.
I would love to help you on your journey to seeing this world from a whole new vantage point - UPSIDE DOWN!
What you are investing in:
- The attention of a private session within a semi-private setting
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS that give you a STEP-BY-STEP process for your handstand practice
- A downloadable "booklet" of the step-by-step process.
- Hands on assist and guidance from me, :) (E-RYT 500, with 20 years of practice!)
- An afternoon filled with fun and adventure!
If you have any questions please contact me with the form below. Please note, that this is for questions, not for registering. If you wish to register, click the "Buy Now" button above.